- Cyber Security elearning Courses
Our elearning courses can be accessed via our online portal. They are designed to provide a basic and advanced level of training to any number of personnel. We will be able to provide accurate statistics on the number of users enrolled, their progress and results. Our elearning courses are a cost effective and hassle free method of user awareness training. They reinforce the growing importance of cyber security and compliance as well as developing good working habits to protect your organisation.
- For more information about our elearning Courses please Contact Us
• Delegates are able to work at their own pace
• Elearning courses can be rebranded and customised for your organisation
• Easy to understand
We currently have the following courses live:
Cyber User Awareness Training - Basic
The Cyber User Awareness Training - Basic coursecovers the following modules; What is Cyber?, The Cyber Threat, Password Management, Digital Footprints, Staying Safe at Work and at Home, Course Summary and Test your Knowledge.
General Data Protection Regulation for Employees
The GDPR for employees course covers thefollowing modules; What is GDPR, Definitions, Rights of Data Subjects, What is Personal Data, Handling Personal Data, What happens when it all goes wrong, Course Summary and Test your Knowledge.
Early 2018 we will have the following courses live:
• Cyber Security Awareness Training – Advanced
• GDPR for Data Protection Officers
• Cyber Security for IT Professionals
• Cyber Security for Social Media